The Why Stop Now? campaign is now well underway! Next step – get your MP to join us in Parliament on Wednesday 28th November!!
This World AIDS Day, students across the UK are calling on the government to announce its commitment to delivering a blueprint mapping UK leadership in the HIV response.
This blueprint must map the UK contribution in delivering the combination of game-changing interventions necessary to ensure we reach a tipping point in the epidemic. This must also show their commitment to:
– maintaining the UK’s investment in HIV and AIDS
– putting all people living with and affected by HIV at the centre of the response, regardless of where they live
– leading the way in the UK and globally
So far, we have hundreds of online sign-ups and actions, BUT there is still so much more to be done!!
Use this letter template as a super quick and easy way to get your MP to support the campaign:
- Ask them to write to the Secretary of States Justine Greening and Jeremy Hunt to announce their commitment to developing blueprints in 2013 this World AIDS Day.
- Invite them to attend a photo opportunity event in Parliament to find out more about the campaign, in Room R in Portcullis House between 10.30 and 1pm on Wednesday 28th November.
As always, we’re here to help, so if you have any questions or fancy us popping over to your uni to help out with your actions, just give us a shout 🙂